Twitter

Follow me on Twitter: @janemcintyre12

JanePic

Hello.

I'm Jane McIntyre, a voiceover and writer, formerly an award-winning BBC radio newsreader and producer. My blog covers life, love and loss; travel, coffee and chocolate; with some heartfelt pieces in the mix about my late dad, who had dementia. Just a click away, I'm half of the team behind www.thetimeofourlives.net - two empty nesters who whizzed round the world in 57 days.

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Oh my days. Hope yours were happy too.




2013.

Was it good for you?

Thanks, if you played any part in the pictures above, or just tweeted me, met me for coffee, encouraged me to keep running, chatted to me or turned my Metro map up the right way in Paris or Rome. Thanks if you shared a laugh over lunch, helped while away those endless hours waiting for 'action'... on set... cheered me up when I worried about Dad, or just listened. Always happy to be a listening ear for you too. So... ready?   Here's to the next one  xx

Top row, left to right: Juliet on the beach at Aberdovey, freezing February at Harlech, my 'hometown' from the Shard, yeh, right, beautiful woodland near Shrewsbury on my morning mile, Rome in July.

Second row, left to right: Alice, as 'Meat' in We Will Rock You, view from my Rome apartment, Emanuale at his veg stall in Campo di Fiori market, the Severn on my morning run, home, beautiful little studio in Vieux Nice from outside.

Third row, left to right: inside my Nice hideaway in November, Nice - the view from the Castle, 'extra' friends on set, Trafalgar Square this Christmas, autumn path out running, Alice(left) and Juliet in The Witches of Eastwick.  

Fourth row, left to right: Juliet at Stokesay Castle, Marbella palm trees in April, junkshop in Normandy, Juliet on the Brooklyn Bridge, Dad in his fine hat, Alice.

Fifth row, left to right: Harlech beach,Scott rolls up (eventually...!) to mini Tweet up at the Steam Rally, boots, made for walking, etc, lol, Big Cuz Phil on his Olympic London cycle thang, Normandy cottage (Twitter mates' rates...!), Happy Day at the Big Busk, Shrewsbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment