Twitter

Follow me on Twitter: @janemcintyre12

JanePic

Hello.

I'm Jane McIntyre, a voiceover and writer, formerly an award-winning BBC radio newsreader and producer. My blog covers life, love and loss; travel, coffee and chocolate; with some heartfelt pieces in the mix about my late dad, who had dementia. Just a click away, I'm half of the team behind www.thetimeofourlives.net - two empty nesters who whizzed round the world in 57 days.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Coming soon...!

Hi......thanks so much for stopping at my blog...and especially if you`re one of the regular readers who`ve helped push my total number of page views to way over 16,000...chugging along towards 17,000.. since I started last April. I`m really pleased!

Please check in again soon....because I`ve been talking to a really inspirational lady with an incredible tale to tell. And I met her...in the most unusual of places!  Hopefully her story will make you smile, and also give you food for thought.

Coming up: I`ll introduce you to more people who have good reason to `love their Mondays` as much as I do--inspirational stories from Shropshire and beyond. As well as tales of travel, being an extra (Japanese soft drink ad one day..Corrie the next) .... running..(badly but not giving up...!).....and loving life SO much after legging it from Auntie Beeb.

I`d love to hear from you if you have a story to share, something you`re angry about, or news from wherever in the world you are. Always happy to put a face behind a `page view`....especially as readers are popping in from the USA, Russia, Malaysia, Kazakhstan, India, all over Europe..and down the road too. Say hello?



Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment