Twitter

Follow me on Twitter: @janemcintyre12

JanePic

Hello.

I'm Jane McIntyre, a voiceover and writer, formerly an award-winning BBC radio newsreader and producer. My blog covers life, love and loss; travel, coffee and chocolate; with some heartfelt pieces in the mix about my late dad, who had dementia. Just a click away, I'm half of the team behind www.thetimeofourlives.net - two empty nesters who whizzed round the world in 57 days.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Why don`t you write me...

(....I`m out in the jungle; I`m hungry to hear you...)

So who compiles these blog stats, then?

Just over 1900 views of my profile page. (Hang on...updating this in April `13...nearly 4000...wooop!!--Thanks!!)

And according to the breakdown of my blog stats, in the nine or so weeks I`ve been writing it, there have been more than 4,000 page views from, well, all over the world.(Better update this too...heading for 17,000 as of April 25...!)

*Don`t want to do meself down, nor nuffink* (as we say where I`m from...) but that does seem an awful lot.

So do me a favour.

If you`re one of the (apparently many) people reading this from outside Shropshire, let me know. If you`re outside the UK...ditto. If you`re the one person in Russia who`s reportedly had a little looksie, 98 times, or one of 98 people in Russia who`ve looked and never bothered again, fair play, but say hi?  Ten from Germany, others in Guernsey and Brazil.

Really?

This fascinates me, and I`d like to get to know you, and maybe, read your blog too.

So...with additional apologies to S and G....` ....mail it today ....if it`s only to say...that you`re reading me....`

2 comments:

  1. Hello - I saw this!
    I don't quite get the blog stats on mine -
    neilmossey.blogspot.com
    I tried to add google analytics, but the numbers seem to have more details but don't tally with the ones on blogger - maybe they're not meant to be compared...

    anyway - good luck on keeping going with keeping going!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Neil...maybe I`ll just forget about the numbers (it`s not why I`m doing it....!) and just keep writing twaddle!

    Thanks for dropping by ;0)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete